CCVP - Cisco Certified Voice Professional
The CCVP is a certification that demonstrates that the owner has a Professional knowledge and skills to integrate voice technologies into network solutions.
It is maintained by Cisco Systems Inc.
The CCVP is a certification that covers quality of service, IP phones, gateways and other components.
Cisco offers a series of courses for preparing for this certification. These courses are:
- Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QOS) v2.1
- Cisco Voice Over IP (CVOICE) v5.0
- Cisco Voice Over IP Fundamentals (CVF) v1.0
- IP Telephony Troubleshooting (IPTT) v4.0
- Cisco IP Telephony Part 1 (CIPT1) v4.1
- Cisco IP Telephony Part 2 (CIPT2) v4.1
- Implementing Cisco Unified CallManager Part 1 (CIPT1) v5.0
- Implementing Cisco Unified CallManager Part 2 (CIPT2) v5.0
- Implementing Cisco Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers (GWGK) v2.0
To be considered certified, the following criteria must be satisfied:
This certification must be renewed every three years. This includes an exam to prove current knowledge.
- The candidate must sign a confidentiality legal agreement;
- The candidate must pass five exams that include quality of service, Cisco VoIP, IP telephony and troubleshooting, and implementing voice gateways and gatekeepers.