CNE - Certified Novell Engineer
The CNE is a certification that demonstrates that the owner has the skills and abilities to support an organization's network.
This certification is maintained by Novell.
The CNE demonstrates that the individual is able to troubleshoot problems and install and configure services for the organization.
Novell recommends the following courses to assist with this certification. They are:
- Foundations of Novell Networking: NetWare 6.5;
- Novell Network Administration: Netware 6.5;
- Advanced Novell Network Administration: NetWare 6.5;
- Novell eDirectory Design & Implementation: eDirectory 8.8;
- Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management.
To be considered certified, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- The candidate must register for the exams and pay the examination fees;
- The candidate must pass five exams related to the training courses above;
- The candidate must agree to the Novell Training Services Certification Agreement.