CNA - Certified Novell Administrator
The CNA is a certification that shows that the owner has the skills and knowledge to support an organization running Novell.
This certification is maintained by Novell.
The CNA demonstrates that the individual is able to support users and applications running in a Novell environment.
Novell recommends the following courses to assist with this certification. They are:
Novell recommends that the user completes the CompTIA Network+ certification prior to attempting this certification as they feel it will help prepare the individual.
- Foundations of Novell Networking;
- Foundations of Novell Networking: NetWare 6.5;
To be considered certified, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- The candidate must register for the exam and pay the examination fee;
- The candidate must pass one exam;
- The candidate must agree to the Novell Training Services Certification Agreement.